28 Great King Street
Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6PL
Green Street Mill
Green Street, Macclesfield SK10 1JQ
Pickford Street Mill
Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6JD
7 Mill Lane
Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 7NN
Sunderland House, Sunderland Street
Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6JF
Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6DU
- 115Square Feet
Priced at 10% of the annual rental income and including:
- A visit to your property to advise on the rental value/term you may achieve.
- A property specification sheet, including photographs and full information of your property, displayed in our prominent window, opposite Macclesfield Railway station. Listings on Janhill.co.uk.
- Arrangement of a To Let board subject to your approval.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Reference check on potential tenants indicating credit history, and financial suitability.
- No Hidden Charges – the fee is inclusive of all admin, sign boards, advertising etc. Should the property be withdrawn from the market, the cost of the signage will be payable.
Working in partnership to let your home for a £200 fee:
We offer a low cost residential letting service – a partnership between Landlord and Agent which enables you to let your property for a low price without compromising on service or success.
- A Simple, Effective Lettings Partnership.How does it work?
We visit your property to discuss the rent you’d like to achieve and take marketing pictures.
We advertise your property on Rightmove
We handle the initial enquiries
We put you in contact with tenants who meet your criteria
You arrange and conduct the viewings
We reference check the preferred tenant
We provide your tenancy agreement
We lodge the deposit with the Deposit Protection Service
We offer advice on EPC, gas checks, electrical checks, smoke & carbon monoxide detectors etc.
You check the tenant in, take a photographic inventory (we’ll give you some tips!) and arrange handover of utilities and rates.
Contact us to learn more about the service and decide whether you think our partnership would work.
“We recently used Janhill and they let our 3 bedroom house in Macclesfield in just 2 days. They photographed and marketed our house and were knowledgeable, helpful and gave good advice …. all for just £200 and with no VAT to pay either!” – John Cotton, Landlord
“Claire and all at Janhill were really easy to work with, listening to my requirements and making suggestions to ensure I found the right property for me. Having found a fantastic property and confirming my acceptance, Claire communicated with me throughout the whole process making sure I was happy and fully informed at all times. I would highly recommend Janhill’s service to potential tenants” – Clare Kewney, Macclesfield
“I am fully engaged running my own business. Mike and Claire from Janhill really helped me through my first experience of letting out my flat. The helped with viewings, leasing contracts and general sound on advice on finding the right tenant. I would highly recommended Janhill as a profeessional and helpful letting agency with the bonus of being great people to deal with” – Darren Shorrocks, Landlord.
If you have maintenance or repair responsibilities for commercial premises or the common parts of domestic premises or if you are involved in the refurbishment of or intend to demolish a property, then you have a duty to manage the risk from asbestos by:-
- Finding out if there is asbestos in the premises, its amount and condition.
- Assessing the risk.
- Providing information on location and condition of the material to anyone liable to work on or disturb it.
Janhill offer “management” and “refurbishment and demolition” surveys in accordance with HSG264, and can help you fulfil your obligations.
If you are unclear as to your responsibilities under CAR2006, or would like a quote for a survey please contact Rob Gittins on 01625 502262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.