Janhill Estates Property Company

Office, Industrial & Retail properties to let in Macclesfield, Cheshire

Janhill Estates Property Company

Office, Industrial & Retail properties to let in Macclesfield, Cheshire

Guildford House

One of the more modern buildings in Janhill’s portfolio being built in 1989, Guildford House was purchased by Janhill Estates Ltd in 2006. It is situated on a busy business park just outside of town, and measures approximately 24,000 sq ft, with 40 car parking spaces on site.  It comprises offices, accommodation to the...

Sunderland House

Measuring approximately 26,000 sq ft, Sunderland House formerly known as Silk factory was bought by Janhill Ltd in 1989. It is now used predominately as office accommodation, housing amongst others The Citizens Advice Bureau.  Situated in a fantastic location for commuters, 2 minutes walk from the railway station.  

Waters Green House

The History of Waters Green House   Waters Green House was formerly Waters Green New Mill and known locally as Lomas Mill. The mill occupies a prominent position opposite Macclesfield Railway Station. The mill is a four-storied brick built structure with eight bays of windows and a king post trussed roof. The frontage of...

Waterside Mill

Purchased by Janhill Estates Ltd in 2002 Waterside Mill provides business accommodation to a huge variety of businesses.  Currently housing furniture restorers, a recording studio, food preparation units, a gym, a plumber’s merchant, offices and various other eclectic businesses, it is the most diverse site in Janhill’s portfolio measuring 28,000 sq ft.

St George Chambers

The construction of St George’s Church, as it was originally known, commenced in 1822. Built initially as an independent chapel, it became an Anglican chapel in 1828 serving St Peter’s Prestbury. In 1835 it became the district church for the town of Sutton. The church closed in 1997 and remained empty until it was...

Worth Hall

At the time of purchase by Janhill Ltd in mid 1989 the property was known as Chester House and housed a restaurant on the ground floor with bed and breakfast accommodation on the 1st and 2nd floors.  Change of use was obtained, and the B&B was officially closed at the end of 1989 making...

Charter House

A modern purpose built office building, purchased by Janhill Estates Ltd in 2005. Measuring approximately 8,000 sq ft, the building comprises office accommodation on the ground and first floors, with car parking on site.

The Green

The property was purchased by Janhill Ltd in 1988, and whilst the exterior could be described as a mixture of styles, the building internally has undergone extensive refurbishment, and now offers a mix of high quality office accommodation, warehousing and storage space. Transfer of ownership to Hollins Property LLP (a partnership owned by Mike...